Blood Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this week
No user

RP Season
Early Autumn
Latest topics
» Ronyn: Alpha - Werewolf
Angel City I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 4:29 am by Ronyn

» Angel City
Angel City I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 10:06 pm by Ronyn

» Scarlet - Human
Angel City I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:52 am by Scarlet

» The Enchanted Mountains
Angel City I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 11:35 pm by Scarlet

» The Suburds
Angel City I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 11:33 pm by Scarlet

Angel City

3 posters

Go down

Angel City Empty Angel City

Post by Scarlet Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:12 pm

Angel City Picture1

Angel City is an extremely vast human creation that is full of shops, apartments, malls, home and the obvious people. The activity seems to never die here, day or night.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

https://bloodroseroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Angel City Empty Re: Angel City

Post by Scarlet Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:10 am

Scarlet sat alone on a park bench just down the street of her family home with her head down. She listened intently listened to her music playing from her iPod. Her long raven hair covered her blue eyes yet she looked up every so often looking at the strangers walking by. With a low sigh, Scarlet recrossed her legs. Her dark jeaned skirt and white tank top were now beginning to disagree with her as the sun was beginning its climb behind the dark mountains. She looked at her phone, it was only seven in the evening and no text messages or missed calls from anyone. The young girl had recently clocked out of the small book store she works at and walked to where she now sat. Peaking through her locks again, she hoped to spot him witin the group of people yet, she was hoping not to see her step father. A ruthless and cold man. Scarlet shivered from the cooling sir and the thought. She did not want to return, ever, for she knew what would happened. The young girl sat up now and rubbed her hands on both her upper arms while staring across street towards one of the city parks.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronyn Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:19 am

Ronyn watched Scarlet from behind hidden in the trees. He silently snuck up behind her and covered her eyes with his hands. "Guess who..." the dark haired, blue eyed male said with a smile. Getting away from his parents wasn't easy nowadays. And he didn't like the city at all. Way too noisy, and way too smelly. But the city is where Scarlet was, so to the city is where he went time and time again. Just to see her. He was happy anywhere with her really, even if he actually hated the place. But the city park wasn't as bad as the city itself... But with sensitive ears and a sensitive nose, anywhere miles from the city were still pushing his comfort zone. But that's to be expected when you get raised in the mountains your entire life... And when you are a werewolf.
Ronyn
Ronyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:37 am

Feeling the warmth from a pair of hands come across her eyes instantly made Scarlet smile. She knew the warmth of these hands like she knew mint hot chocolate. Putting her own small hands into the others, she slowly pulled them down. "Lobo." she whispered softly. "I was hoping and yet unexpecting you this evening." Slowly turning her head and wave of hairs towards her left shoulder she caught the glismpe of her boyfriend, Ronyn. His ebony mop of hair was in its usual spikey style and his necklace clung against his collar bone, also as usual. She couldn't hold back a full smile now, showing all her pearly white teeth. "I missed you." she said towards his direction before shaking her head to move her hair from her face.  The human girl then slide over a ways on the bench, allowing him to have room to sit beside her.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronyn Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:48 am

Ronyn smiled when she touched her hands to his and pulled them away. But he kept holding her tiny hands in his own. And he looked at her when she turned towards him. "Yeah, had to try like hell to get here. Dad's as grrrr as ever... Literally. But still, I'm glad I finally made it. I hope you like this surprise." He smiled back at her as he said, "I missed you too." and the future Alpha took a seat on the bench beside her. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close. "So what have you been up to. And how have you been. It's been way too long since I saw you." he asked as he kept holding his human girlfriend.
Ronyn
Ronyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:03 am

Scarlet continued to smile as her boyfriend but her joy faded away some at the mention of his father. "Still not approving of me or just more training?" she said with a depressing tone. Their relationship was hard considering the fact that she is a mere mortal human while he is able to take the form of a mighty wolf creature. Ignoring the topic now somewhat, the girl let herself fall into his arms as he sat and held her close. She rested her head against his heart, listening to his abnormal heart beat. Then the question arose of recent activities that he had be absent for. Breathing in deepy she prepared herself for the updates, "I've been okay. Works been rather slow lately and classes at college are as boring as ever with the typical common sense stuff. The only newest thing I've been doing is staying out of the house as long as I possibly can.." she mumbled, trying to avoid continuing that topic as well. As always however she never liked talking about her life at home. "So.. Anyways, what about you? What have you been doing?" she asked while moving her head up so that her chin was on his chest instead and looking up at him with her blue eyes.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronyn Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am

Ronyn gently kissed her head before her first question, then replied, "Both... Though, I think he's in a way more sour mood than ever because of all the vampires and other beasties that keep flowing in. And the fact we keep missing them and they keep getting away really pisses him off... So the trianing on everyone has doubled... Or more than doubled depending on their skill..." He listened to her answers to his previous question. He wished she'd tell him more about why she hated going home. But he wasn't the type to force her into talking about anything. He figured she'd tell him when she was good and ready to. "Well... Like I said it's been a lot of training. But I've been in a lot of fights too... With vampires mostly. A lot of them are getting a lot stronger. But if it's any relief to you I haven't been hurt by any yet." he looked at her when she put her chin on his chest. He smiled down at her gently. Then leaned in and gently and lovingly kissed her lips. He held her closer then. "I promise you though... I won't ever let anything hurt you. Not my parents, and I will try my best to see to it that nothing else harms you either. It sucks that I can't be with you more... I could protect you so much better than this... And it kills me that I can't." he said and sighed.
Ronyn
Ronyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:24 pm

Taking a deep breath as Ronyn explained about his father fowl and rude behavior lately. She knew with his father being the leader meant that there would constantly be orders given and training taking place. However the sting of jealously struck her deeply then. "It really is a shame that I am not like you.. I'd be able to see you more often and I could take defend myself more." she then he's more quiet as he mentioned his luck lately at never getting hurt. "And if you got hurt.. I could take over fighting in your place." she then sighed, her doubt being a little more obvious than before. Glancing towards now towards her work high heeled flip flops and moving her hair so that it ended up in front of her face and eyes. Listening to her boyfriend speak again, she closed her eyes as he did. "Thank you for that. But you protect me more than you know you do. Guys don't mess with me anymore now that I'm with you and besides, protecting the city is technically protecting me."
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronyn Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:47 pm

"You can't help you weren't born into this, Scarlet. I'd love to be able to be around you all the time if you were one of us that's true... But at the same time, if that's how it was you and I might not end up together. They arrange mates a lot. I wouldn't like seeing you with anyone else. I'd challenge him for you anyways, but still... And I'd love to take you up there and show you around... But I'm afraid of what my parents, father in particular would do. And... If we get hurt we're not replaced. We're simply down however many wolves till the injured heal. Some are sent to fights. Others are to remain in the cave until the warriors come back. You hate being human so much huh...? Well... I promise I will turn you some time then... And I will make my parents acccept you, and accept us. I'm quite stubborn... I won't let them beat me in that." he sighed silently when she said about protecting her more than he thought. "Protecting the city is great and all. But I am more worried about you than the city... You know I hate this place... I only come here for you. And you are the only reason I protect it to the best I can and try to be even better. And even that seems to not be enough lately. It just pisses me off..." he paused, "On a positive note the men leaving you alone is like, epic. I am quite pleased with that." He grinned.
Ronyn
Ronyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:46 am

Scarlet listened as Ronyn spoke about his life in the forest as a canine creature that she used to believe only existed in stories and folktales. He spoke about arranged mates within his world, which caused her to internally panic. Had he already had someone else back at the forest? Was this the real reasoning as to why they barely spent time together? She gulped shyly, trying not to make it obvious that her thoughts were rambling on. Pushing those cruel pictures out of her thoughts, she smiled lightly at her boyfriend when he mentioned turning her someday. "I would really like that... Being what you are and having a better chance of spending a lifetime with you would just be amazing. You couldn't deny that." she said in her soft toned voice. "Besides, my life at home isn't the best.. it's just been getting worse as of lately." Trying to avoid that topic, as normal, she laughed lightly whenever Ronyn commented on other men beginning to leave her alone at last.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronyn Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:12 am

Ronyn prides himself in reading emotions well, and reading people well. Even if they try hiding it he almost always can guess their exact thoughts.

He noticed that Scarlet was trying to hide something. And she was fine till he mentioned about arranged mates. So piecing her internal panic wasn't all that difficult. Before he'd bring up that, he let her finish speaking.

"I would never deny how amazing it'd be. My sister would adore you. Like I said, the parents are the issue. As well as other males, some like to take mates from werewolves. Future Alphas or not. But also as I said. I'd fight for you. Whether it be my parents, or the pack... Basically I'd fight and challenge the world for you. I know you're having doubts about our rare meetings, Scarlet..." he said softly and gently as he took her hands and made her turn towards him.

"...But I promise you, it really is only training, and only scouting and hunting... On my honor as a werewolf and future Alpha, nothing is going to keep me away from you I swear it, even with my life. And my kind always keeps their vows... Except rogues.. Never trust them... Even though it's not official, you and you alone are my mate. I love no one else, want no one else, and am with no one else but you. You mean everything to me. And I'm not about to give you up to anyone or anything. I don't care what they say. I'm in love with you... Ok? Please don't get upset and panic. I'm not going anywhere, Scarlet." he gave her a tender, loving and reassuring smile, before pulling her into his chest and hugging her tightly.

"And you can laugh at the cheesiness if you want, but it's true." He grinned down at her and gently kissed the top of her head. He did not press her home-life topic. But he frowned and kissed her forehead gently. "Some day soon Scarlet... I'll take you away from it. I promise that too." he said, and he smiled down at her lovingly.
Ronyn
Ronyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:35 am

Perched on the balcony outside of a recently rented hotel room, Elijah smirked demonically. The agonizing moans of the young woman he had seduced remained laying beneath the bloody bed covers. The immortal had easily taken her into his grasp for his personal pleasure reasoning and for a quick snack. The woman's chest, arms and neck still oozed crimson liquid. The scent alone drove him mad yet being immortalized for nearly a thousand years helped him control his urge for human blood. However, he also ignored the original vampires golden rule of covering up your own tracks. He simply did not care. He traveled from city to city taking and changing as many lives as he possible could. Not a single human hunter, werewolf or another vampire caught him yet..

With a quick glance with his red orbs, Elijah looked to the woman. She was beautiful yet too loud to keep alive. So the man quickly walked with lightning speed to her side where he then leaned down to her ear to whisper, "I do apologize, my dear, for you are amazing company. However, you can not keep your mouth shut therefore I must do this." The vampire than bit down onto her neck, with closed eyes, for the last time and began to drink. The bite at first caused the woman to scream at the top of her lungs but, as she quickly lost blood she became silent. Once he drank his fill, he looked up with opened eyes now as blood ran down the sides of his lips to drip onto the floor. With a smirk, Elijah than ran back to the balcony and leapt down the five stories below to land perfectly on his feet.. Whipping his lips with his bare arms the young creature than causally walked out of the alley that lead into the busy streets of Angel City.
Elijah
Elijah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronyn Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:06 am

Ronyn looked down at her again. "Hey Scar... There's something my kind does. I haven't told you about it yet. But I'm going to tell you now because I want to do it..." he said and sighed. He knew it was going to hurt her, and he didn't much enjoy the idea of hurting Scarlet. He loved her too much. But he knew it was his best chance at being able to save her if she ever needed him.

"We call it marking..." he began, "Basically, when we get a mate, we mark them. But it's not a mark like a tattoo or anything... We bite them. Right here." he said as he gently poked the part where her shoulder and her neck meet. "We heal it, but it leaves a scar, as well as a scent. So that others know which wolf is your mate. But it also binds and bonds us to our mate. So like, I'll be able to sense when you are frightened, in pain or in danger. It's a symbol that you're mine, and a distress signal per se... It'll help me know when you truly need me. So I can protect you better. But it's a one way signal temporarily. You won't be able to feel me until I turn you..." he trailed off a bit.

"I will warn you though, it's not going to be plesant and it's gonna hurt like hell at first... As does any bite, but this one will hurt worse, because basically toxins from me are going into you... It hurts a ton even when we do it to other wolves... As a human, it will be ten times worse for you... That is why I understand if you don't want to go through with it. It's up to you entirely..." he finished. Then he caught a small hint of a familiar scent on the breeze. He took a good long whiff of the air. Smelling blood and worse... Vampire. His eyes instantly went from their normal violety blue color, to golden.

He looked at Scarlet with his golden eyes. When he spoke, his wolf canines showed, "Listen to me Scarlet...  There's a vampire around here somewhere... And I'm pretty sure it killed someone... How far is your house from here..." he asked, still staring at her with his golden eyes, and sharper canines.
Ronyn
Ronyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:21 am

Not being able to contain herself, Scarlet looked at Ronyn with watery blue eyes for a brief moment before leaning into him and kissing him passionately. Once she finished her kiss, she wrapped her arms around him but pulled slightly away so she could again look into his eyes. "I love you too, my sweet, Royon. Nothing or no one will ever change the way I feel about you. You have my heart. You're my one and only." she said from the bottom of her heart. Digging her nails and fingers into his back now, she breathed in his musky scent. "I will be sure to hold all those promises against you." she said with a sly wink and with the smile still remaining on her face. She then pulled herself into his chest and whispered, "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me.."

The girl did not dare remove her head from his chest as he continued to speak of his ways with the werewolves and marking one another. From the tone and way he spoke, she knew he wanted to mark her as his own but, at the same did not want to inflict the pain it brought with it. "If it will help you feel better about my safety, do it. But I don't want you going to the dog house over this lobo." she said with a little laugh. She then grew silent as their lovable moment quickly escaped and changed. He warned her of eventing blood and more imortantly a blood sucker. She grew silent again, fearing for his safety over her own. "My home is only two blocks away from here.. I can make it. Besides, I doubt one would attack in public.."
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronyn Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:42 am

Ronyn blinked when she looked up with watery eyes, but he smiled and kissed her back just as passionately. He kept holding her, looking down at her as she confessed. This made the soon-to-be-alpha smile all the more.  He kept hugging her tightly and then laughed quietly when she mentioned about the promises. When she went back into his chest he smiled. "And you're the best thing that's happened to me too, Scar." he said quietly and kissed the top of her head. When he went on his talk about the mark, he couldn't help but laugh at her reply and said, "Nice pun." he chuckled. Even though the pleasant moment was soon to be disrupted by such a vile scent.

"Listen... I will mark you now... Especially because of the vampire... You said it won't attack in public... Generally they don't... But some do. There is so much you don't know... One day I fully intend to let you know everything. For your safety and my reassurance... Anyways, some get the people that are alone or are in small groups likes twos and threes. And others like seducing their victims. Considering the blood I , smell is fresh as is the vampire... This is one that doesn't care about doing things subtley... I feel it would attack somehow in public." he said quietly, looking down at the ground with a thoughtful expression. Though his jaw was clenched, as was his fist and he was gritting his sharp canines. He was clenching a fist so tight, his nails actually dug into his skin and drew some blood that now dripped onto the ground.

He snapped out of his thoughts and continued, his hands healing from the punctures of his nails, "Anyways... I will mark you and take you home. Just to be safe. Don't worry I won't walk in or do anything...  I just want to make sure you get there all right. I promise that's all. But I intend to say goodnight of course." He said with a small wink. "Once you're inside and you have it on complete lockdown, I will do my best to track down this asshole. I'll be ok, I swear. Yee have little faith in your boyfriend's strength, my love." He gave her another tender and reassuring smile, adding another small, playful wink.

"... Are you ready for this...?" he asked slowly and quietly.
Ronyn
Ronyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:22 pm

The white haired vampire walked behind a group of nearly ten human beings with his cold fingers held within the pockets of his black leather jacket. As he walked his ruby pendent necklace smacked his chest and swung out into the air with each step. Elijah's piercing red eyes glowed against the street lights, which he was had the perfect lying explanation for whenever someone asked; colored contacts or some strange eye condition that he did not know how to pronounce correctly. And they always fell for it, the idiotic humans. He blinked slowly as he continued to trace the footsteps of the people, growing eager to figure out where their next destination was.

(Lame)
Elijah
Elijah

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:54 pm

Scarlet's eyes locked onto Ronyn. She watched with fascination yet fear as he forced himself into the painful growing of his werewolf fangs, to mark her. She sighed lightly with disappointment whenever he mentioned taking her home and not coming in. Part of her didn't want him to depart from him for she did not know when she would see him next. Yet the other half did not wish for him to see what her life at home was like. She knew either way she would miss him deeply, in fact, she missed him now despite that they were together in person at the very moment. "You better say goodnight ya goof." she said with small laugh. She then moved her long ebony hair away from her eyes to get a better look at him, casting a gaze towards his clenched fists. "I'm sorry that it's causing you pain.. I'm not worth that much my love." she said softly. She then nodded slowly whenever he asked if she were ready. Scarlet looked him with some fear in her eyes, nodding again and saying "Be gentle." with a small wink.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronyn Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:37 am

He unclenched his fists and the punctures healed, and he smiled when she called him a goof and laughed. "You know it baby." he laughed to himself too. He shook his head when she apologized and said she wasn't worth it. "You're worth it all and more, Scar... Don't be stupid." he smiled lovingly at her and kissed the top of her head.

"I'm only clenched up because I hate the fact that one of those murderous bastards is so close to you... Yet I have to leave you and God only knows what could happen when I'm not around to protect you... If it were some stupid mugger I'm sure you could handle it. But a vampire... Well... Even my kind can die from them..." he sighed sadly.

He caressed her cheek when he saw the fear. "I would never hurt you, Scar... But I have to do this..." he chuckled. "I'll be as gentle as possible. But I might lose a little self control because you're irresistable and hot like that." he winked back.

Then he leaned down and he kissed her neck gently, giving it a small lick. Holding her against him, tight and close. His canines coming out. He bit deep into her neck, canines piercing in. He begins transmitting the toxins. And needless to say it hurts like hell, only worsened because he's a future alpha. So his toxins are naturally insanely strong, and more potent. But he pulls his canines out in seconds, even though it felt way longer. The pain lingering, but Ronyn starts licking the bite. The bite heals, and with each lick the pain decreases. Though it's hard to describe how much closer to each other they feel now that they're completely connected.

He held her against him, stroking her hair. "Are you ok, Scar?" he asked, his voice full of concern. Still stroking her hair and holding her closer and tighter.
Ronyn
Ronyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:16 am

Scarlet giggled softly whenever Ronyn mentioned a compliment using the term hot, "Oh shush." she replied softly "You know as well as I do that you're way better looking than myself." She then nuzzled into him as he started to hold onto her tighter. "I can take on a vampire, just you watch." she whispered into his chest as a joke with a side chuckle. Scarlet quickly grew quiet and drew in a fast breath as Ronyn kissed and licked her neck. Yet a small whimper escaped her lips as his canines soon dipped into his skin. She still held her breath as more whimpers of pain came out. The pain was absolutely unbearable however she held on and tried to handle it the best she could. She wanted to kick, scream and run away from it but she couldn't with the grasp that Ronyn had on her. After those few seconds, which felt like hours on her half, ended and her boyfriend kissed and licked her neck again another whimper escaped her, a louder not pain filled one. She then allowed herself to melt into him, feeling indescribable feelings. "I-I- I think so." she whispered lightly while shaking against him after he questioned her well being.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronyn Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:49 am

Ronyn just smiled at her compliment. "You're nuts." Then went on about marking her. As he was biting her he felt bad to make her whimper like that. It practically tore his heart out because he only wanted to protect and comfort her. He didn't ever want to hurt her neither emotionally or physical. If he ever did hurt her emotionally he'd sooner jump off a cliff and die than do that to her.

At the same time he never wanted to leave her, so maybe dying wasn't the greatest alternative. But that just shows how much he opposes ever being her reason to be upset. However, despite all that, he knew it had to be done, for both their sake's. The almost-alpha finished licking the blood from her neck, and as the wound healed a scar was the only thing left behind.

He sighed in relief when she said she thought she was ok. But just to be safe he checked her. Then held her even more. His cheek on the top of her head, stroking her hair with one hand and rubbing her arm gently with the other. Comforting her to try to get her to stop shaking. "Are you shaking because it hurts still? Or are you just shaking from the trauma?"
Ronyn
Ronyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:00 am

Scarlet continued to lean into Ronyn as he stroked her hair and her arm in a relaxingly comfortable way. She slowly began to calm down but, continued to shake. The human girl reached up with her warm fingers and rubbed where he had bitten her neck, feeling the bump where the scar now was. Guess the nickname scar means two things for now, she thought to herself. She than turned her gaze upright, moving her head slightly to look at her boyfriend. "Just shaking from the new feelings and..." she said quietly before continuing after a short pause, "You managed to succeed at hitting one of my weak spots, that's all." she said with a bright red face now, feeling completely embarrassed from telling him now.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronyn Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:20 am

Ronyn noticed when she touched the scar. "The swelling will go down by tomorrow. Just put some ice on it tonight and you should be fine. If not... Then call me. Now that we're connected I'll feel it, and I will take care of you." he smiled lovingly.

Then he moved his head and looked down at her when she looked up at him. His jaw actually dropping when she mentioned about him hitting a weak spot. Going from his usual cool and nonchalant yet dominant look to completely dumbstruck. He stared at her like that for a few seconds before he snapped out of it.

He laughed quietly. "Well if you make those kind of noises with just that, I can't wait till we get into more intimate things." he winked at her and he kept holding her. "You know... you're too adorable for your own good. Especially when you blush." he kissed her lips gently yet deeply then. Holding her close and tight still.
Ronyn
Ronyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:41 pm

Scarlet continued to look up at Ronyn as his jaw dropped which caused her to burst out laughing. It only took a few seconds for her to stop and calm back down to her usual casual self. "I'm sorry, dear. I couldn't help but to laugh at the look on your face." she said with a big grin showing her straightened white teeth.

She then nudged her head into him when he mentioned of her somewhat sexual sounds and how they would probably differ in another situation. "Easy there chief." she said with a wink towards him. Yet next when he commented on her being adorable for her good she smiled even bigger up at him, not removing her gaze. "You're just lucky I told you that. Now you know one of my special spots." she said with a chuckle before kissing him back passionately as she leaned into him deeper as he held her tight within his arms.
Scarlet
Scarlet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronyn Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:06 pm

Ronyn couldn't help but do a facepalm. He was utterly humiliated now. He went from way cool, to total virgin. And thoroughly embarassed himself in front of Scarlet. But at the same time he was happy because he made her laugh. So it was a bitter sweet thing. He simply smiled "It's fine. If that happened in front of the pack I'd be ridiculed for life. So I am definitely happy it was you and not them." He pecked the top of her head smiling back.

When she nudged into him he just grinned and held her more. Then chuckled when she said "Easy there chief" with a wink. He couldn't help but to remain smmiling as her smiling grew more with each compliment. He loved making her happy. He chuckled. "Lucky for that, and lucky to have you." and he continued kissing her deeply and passionately, while holding her tight against his chest.
Ronyn
Ronyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum